Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Playing Catch-Up

Being back in the Midwest was such a nice holiday break. Many places in Wisconsin experienced the snowiest December on record, which I enjoyed watching from a cozy blanket on the couch. Two weeks at home was a great amount of time to see the people and places I wanted to see.


The snow on Christmas Eve

We got in late late late on Sunday evening, and I started my job yesterday. After a few months of unemployment, getting back into the swing of things will take some getting used too! I have a lot of great knitting lined up once I'm all caught up, and may even start to learn how to spin. My Grandma let me have one of her drop spindles and sent me off with some wool and a few feet of my first hand spun! Lots of things to come in 2009!

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com