Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas Eve Eve!

I am finally finished with all of my Christmas presents, and can move on to knitting for myself! I finished boyfriend's Christmas hooded scarf last night. It still needs to be blocked today, but I took pictures anyway...on my new camera! We exchanged gifts last night, and I got a new camera and a shiny new leather bomber jacket. Woohoo!

That is the Heelhead Scarf (Ravelry link) made with two skeins for Malabrigo Worsted in Black Forest. I like this color because it looks brownish/blackish/grayish depending on the light or what you pair it with. Now I get to go back to selfish knitting for myself! I think the February Lady sweater is up next, and quite possibly a little shrug. I just need to make sure I gather up all the materials I need today before I head back to Wisconsin.

We spent our Friday in Disneyland...a full 12 plus hours there meant we were extremely sore and wiped out the next day, but it was all worth it.

We squealed like little girls on all of the rides, and ooOoohed and Aaaahed at the fireworks over Sleeping Beauty's castle. Seeing Disney all decked out for the holidays definitely got me all ready for Christmas.


So pretty!

Now I need to find some motivation to get packing for the next two weeks...the worst part of traveling in my opinion. We are heading out early tomorrow morning, and I'm hoping the snow will let us through!

Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

YAY for getting all your presents done! The BF's scarf is awesome. Love the pictures from Disneyland. Have a great Christmas & safe travels.

Ellen Bloom said...

Oooo...Sarah...the scarf looks terrific. Have a great vacation in the snow! You'll like knitting the February Lady Sweater. It's fast and will look great on you.
Merry Christmas

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com