Monday, January 19, 2009

ACHOO!

I’ve been quite a bit sick in the past week and haven’t felt like doing much bloggin’, and one night I even said “I feel so sick I don’t even want to knit.” Shocking, I know.

I had a full weekend of rest, and am finally feeling better. Through my weekend of rest I was able to catch up on a lot of my DVR-ed TV shows, finally finish the last book in the Twilight series, and make a lot of progress on my February Lady Sweater. Besides finding buttons, she should be finished up later this week.

Last weekend I missed saying a big happy birthday to Leon! His brother was around to celebrate, and we all went to go see Puppet Up!, an uncensored, improv comedy show with puppets, put on by the Jim Henson production company. It was a unique show, and a lot of fun.

I think a quiet week is ahead, with some good knitting time mixed in, as always. And there is rain in the forecast!

1 comments:

Natalie said...

Hope you are feeling better. Can't wait to see your FLS.

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com