Friday, September 25, 2009

Back To It

Wasn't this blog supposed to be about knitting? Well, I'm back to it. After such a busy summer it's nice to get back to my long list of projects I've been wanting to make.



Last night I whipped up this fun little project, which I loooove! It's a shower loofah. I'm still getting the hang of crochet, but this project was easy enough for me to work through in a night. I haven't tested it out yet, but I like the idea that I could easily throw it in the laundry to use for as long as it will hold up, rather than having to constantly replace the store-bought kind.

I am dreaming about fall and knitting cozy winter-y things, but unfortunately the upper 90 degree temps are not exactly compatible. I'm crossing my fingers that things will cool down soon!

2 comments:

Ellen Bloom said...

Lovin' the loofah! Looks perfect paired with Mr. Ducky!

Natalie said...

Oh, the crocheted loofah. That's awesome. I want to make one. Did you get the pattern on Ravelry? I hope so.

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com